Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Robin Good Trailer, New LarryBoy Episode Plus More

Boy, it's been way too long since I gave you readers a new blog post. I was busy with a big writing project this past month, but now that it's done I can get back to bringing you all VeggieTales news and reviews. A lot has been happening in the veggie world lately, so I'll just go down the list.

First off, we have a brand new trailer for the upcoming show, Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men.



Looks pretty good, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Secondly, the new DVD God Loves You Very Much, a follow up to God Made You Special, will be available on DVD and digital download on December 26th, 2011 in Christian stores and in other stores on January 12th, 2012.




The new Silly Song DVD If I Sang a Silly Song, will be available January 27th in Christian stores and February 7th in other stores. It will feature Larry hosting The Silly Song Telathon and will include 20 favorite favorite Silly Songs hand picked by the fans as well as a brand-new Silly Song made from one of the thousands of ideas that were submitted by fans.

The Veggies are coming to Blu ray! On February 18th, 2012, Pistachio- The Little Boy That Woodn't, Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella, The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's, Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue, LarryBoy and The Bad Apple and Moe and the Big Exit will all be available on Blu ray at Christian retailers. Each of them will also come with a DVD full of, according to my source, "specially added" bonus features. This sounds like they may be adding never before seen bonus features, but I don't know for sure.

And now the thing that I'm most excited about- next fall, Big Idea will be releasing a new LarryBoy episode! I know virtually nothing about it, other than that it is tentatively titled LarryBoy and the League of Superheroes. Sounds cool doesn't it? I know that I'm very excited to see this new LarryBoy adventure. I will keep you guys updated as I learn more about it.

Also, it is December 1st, and you know what that means- Larry's Christmas Countdown begins today! Be sure to go toveggietales.com/store and see it!

That's all for now. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Expect to see a review The Little Drummer Boy from me soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I am especially interested in the upcoming Larry-Boy episode. 2012 is going to be one epic year.

    ReplyDelete