Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Few Promos

This promo is for an organization called Mops:



Junior seems to have been in preschool for the past 18 years or so...

The next one is for two new DVDs coming out this fall called Larry Learns to Listen and Bob Lends a Helping Hand. Both of these stories are adapted from VeggieTales board books that were released several years ago. I'm not sure what I think of this idea, but it looks interesting. I'm very excited to see the Scallions and Frankencelery returning though.



And now for the one I've been waiting for, the one promoting the VeggieTales CDs at Chick-fi-la!

1 comment:

  1. I love the mops one. ;)

    We have the book of Larry Learns to Listen, I remember reading it to my little sister. ^.^

    Yay Chick-fi-la! That's awesome. And by awesome I mean that they're working together. The video was.....interesting.

    ReplyDelete