Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Little Drummer Boy Is Released!

CORRECTION: The Little Drummer Boy will be released at other retailers on Tuesday, October 4th, not the 3rd, as I originally said.

I'm excited to announce that the newest VeggieTales Christmas episode, The Little Drummer Boy, comes out in Christian stores today and in other stores next Tuesday, October 4th and in Walmart October 24th. I will be picking it up soon, as well as the new VeggieTales Christmas album, Oh Holy Night.

Also, Big Idea released one of the bonus features from the DVD, showing how to make your own drum.



I'm not sure when I'll be able to review this new video, but you can expect a review of The Princes and the Popstar from me next Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. It's in Christian stores now and general market store on Tuesday, Oct 4. Look for it in Walmart, Oct 24.

    ReplyDelete