Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

'Twas The Night Before Easter Trailer

Here is the trailer for the newest VeggieTales video, 'Twas The Night Before Easter.


 I will give my comments bit by bit here.



0:05 Is it just me, or is Petunia looking a little weird? It looks as though her hairline is slightly higher than before.

0:20 American Idol. That's all I have to say. I thought they had already done their AI spoof with The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree.

0:32 Yay for the return of Miss Achmetha and the Puppy Song! Archie is sounding like Randy Jackson from American Idol...

0:49 Just... The Star Of Christmas.

1:10 That's one epic bunny. "Bad bunny!" Hmm... does that ring any bells?

1:19 And once again... The Star of Christmas.

1:34 Love that line... "Failure is not an option Howie!" Oh, and lol at Benny being in the street eating a donut.

Oh, and I have to mention, I think Larry stole Archie's yellow sweater from the TV series.

So, there you have it. I'm really looking forward to this one. I believe its release date is March 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment