Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome To The Countertop!

Welcome one and all to The Countertop! This is a new place for the latest VeggieTales news and reviews, brought to you by yours truly.

Who am I? Well let me tell you a little bit about myself.


My name is Macy. I'm 15, and I have loved VeggieTales ever since I was 2 years old. I have a rather large collection of VT VHS's, DVD's and other random VT merchandise. I love drawing, and VeggieTales is one of my favorite subjects (you can see some of my work here). Over the past few years, I have tried to start several fan websites and forums in attempt to share my opinions and meet other VeggieTales fans, but none of them have quite stuck. I'm hoping this one will do better than my previous tries.

I hope you all enjoy this blog! And by the way, I'm looking for a blogger to help me out on here with writing reviews and things. So if you're interested, you can contact me through my Blogger profile.

So stay tuned to this blog! We've got some great stuff in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment