Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some news

Now that I have my copy of 'Twas the Night Before Easter, I've got some news to share. First of all, if you sign up for Big Idea's e-newsletter, you can get a free VeggieTales clock (with $3.99 shipping and handling)! I'm already getting the newsletter, but I might have my brother sign up for it so I can get it *wink.* Go to: www.veggietales.com/clock for more info. Oh, and guess what? A recording of VeggieTales Live! Sing Yourself Silly  is going to be released on DVD in May of this year! I'm really exited about this! And the new VeggieTales episode this summer is going to be called The Princess and the Popstar. No other info on it yet, but you can see the teaser trailer on the new Easter DVD.

And speaking of the new show, I have to say that I loved it! If all goes well, I should be getting my review of it up on here on Saturday. Stay tuned! While you're waiting, here are a couple videos. The first one is an interview with Melinda Doolittle, the voice of Cassie Cassava in the new show. The second one is the new Silly Song, done by the French Peas. I think you'll like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment